Thursday, April 21, 2011

I mustache you a question, but I'll shave it for later.

I believe that every person has interests or likes that are a little offbeat or quirky. I happen to have many, but one of the most prominent is mustaches. Or really, the idea of something having a mustache that is not meant to have one. (Ie. children, animals, women, etc.) Something about it just makes me smile. I own a mustache mug, mustache band-aids, and a mustache lollipop. And I have always said that my soul mate will be willing to draw a mustache on his finger with me ( a favorite past time of mine). Mustaches are one of those things that as a girl, I shouldn't be fascinated with. I mean, if we have one, we're supposed to take them off, which I sorta agree with. But fake mustaches, anyone should be able to have one and whip it out whenever. I have been known to do so on several occasions. I know that my obsession is odd, but I'm okay with. I mean, it makes me a little bit more unique in a sea of conformity, right? And if it doesn't, well please feel free to join me in drawing a mustache on my finger.













No comments:

Post a Comment