Wednesday, January 12, 2011

It's The Dawning of The Age of Aquarius

Tonight I saw Hair, the original rock musical. And can I just say, dancing on stage to "Let The Sunshine In" is probably one of the highlights of my life. I did my final theater history research on Hair, so I have a peculiar attachment. I see myself as a modern day hippie, and connect on many levels with Hair.

But mostly, I am just obsessed with late 60's, early 70's fashion. In fact, I am known to live in torn up cut off Levi's and corchet tops the second the temperatures hit the high 80's. As a former musical costumer, my dream is to costume this musical. Which led me to looking up images from the original rock musical, and then looking at photographs from the actual "hippie days".












No comments:

Post a Comment