Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I believe...

I believe that we never stop dreaming and wishing. I believe that you never truly outgrow amusement parks, and that boys look better dressed in clothes from the 1940’s. I believe that sunrises are a hundred times more romantic than sunsets. I believe that zombies are more badass than vampires and that a love song can be just about any song. I believe that you can meet your soul mate at any time, but it might not work out right then and there. I believe that growing up is for suckers, you never have to be old and boring if you don’t want to be. I believe that rules are guidelines and if they don’t need to be followed, I’m not going to. I believe that a smile can change your whole day, and that sunshine can emit from people. I believe in the goodness of people, even though sometimes it’s so hard to find. I believe that music is good for the soul, and every soul is different so everyone needs different music. I believe that books are the perfect escape plan. I believe in love, even if I’m not quite sure what it is yet. I believe in dancing in the rain and laughing until your stomach hurts. I believe that you can will hair to grow and that everything happens for a reason. I believe in wishing on stars and 11:11 and dandelions. I believe that boys aren’t just here to break our hearts, and hopefully one will prove it to me.  I believe that you should be who you are, and everyone needs to just stop worrying. I believe in blowing bubbles, both soap and bubblegum. I believe you can have fun without influences. I believe that toe socks and footie pajamas can keep anyone warm.  I believe in chasing the clouds and dancing in public. I believe that there is magic in everything. I believe in making a fool of yourself in every situation. I believe in singing my heart out, on key and off. I believe in the people who are wrong in all the right ways, and letting my colors burst. I believe that candy can make almost anyone feel better, and lollipops are the best medicine for the mean reds. I believe in cheesy pickup lines and bad puns.  I believe in Wonderland, Never Never Land and Tomorrow Land. I believe in watching the clouds float by, and picking flowers with no motive.  I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that tomorrow is another day and that this too, shall pass. I believe that everyone should keep on believing.







1 comment:

  1. heyy, I saw your post on the fashion board!
    I really love the way you write...(and totally agree guys look better in clothes from the 1940s - probably because clean-cut guys are the best looking, in my opinion)

    I'm following! :)

    ReplyDelete