Monday, December 13, 2010

I want you. I need you. Oh Baby. Oh Baby.

Nothing relieves finals stress quite like old movies and a cup of tea. Today was the worst day of the week, three finals back to back. I was quite the stressed college student today. I cried at least four times. Only 1 more test and 2 more essays before my 8 hour drive and HOME. 


But really, what has happened to comedy? For me, only the older movies are funny. The most recent comedy I am in love with 10 Things I Hate About You and that was 1999. It's 2010. What?

I've decided that I'm gonna try to start something called Monday Inspirations, where every Monday I post some inspirations for the rest of the week. This might not work out in the long run, but I'm going to give it a shot.










No comments:

Post a Comment