Sunday, December 19, 2010

Bringin' Back The Nineties Bitches

I really want to bring back the nineties. I am currently in love with this decade, and I feel it is grossly under appreciated. For one thing it had brilliant slang, and it is still used without being recognized as "90's".


It spawned brilliant pop music
















some of the best movies of our time were made in the nineties.


























And don't forget about the clothes. It wasn't all grunge. In fact, most of it wasn't grunge.


But geeze, how perfect are some of these clothes? Sequins, printed denim, floral, leotards worn as tops...
The list goes on forever.

















So please join me on my quest to bring back a decade that is dismissed for all it influenced us in music, movies, fashion, and media in general. Thank you and good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment