Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Missing you.

Have you ever missed someone much more than they could possibly miss you? I mean, it's very possible he misses me just as much, but he never says it first. It's always me saying that I miss him, and then he tells me that he misses me too. But does he really miss me, or does he just feel it'd be rude to not say so? I sometimes feel like I shouldn't miss this person, as they are two years younger and just starting college. And clearly, they never miss me first. But there is just something about this person where I know he is meant to be in my life, in whatever capacity. And because I know this, I will try my darndest to make it happen. I have no idea where our friendship is going to take us, but I desperately want to find out. I want this person to be in my life forever. So maybe I miss him more than I should. But is that really so bad? 


No comments:

Post a Comment